We have been proudly working and supporting job seekers and employers since 2014 to create a mutually beneficial employment match. Our service supports both the job seeker in their favoured industry and employer by providing them with the support, pastoral care provided for the job seeker to succeed in their role with the employer.
Window Cleaners Contractors
“I wouldn’t hesitate to hire guys from your scheme again”
WHY PARTNER WITH US?
- There are no recruitment costs for staff placement.
- There are no fees to join our Employer Partner Programme.
- We work with your hiring team to provide staff that fit your staffing requirements.
- The staff we provide you with have been through our intensive ready for work programme and will continue to be supported and mentored for a 6-month period.
- Our Youth Employment Mentors will support both the employer and the client to ensure the employment placement is successful.
- We work as a partnership to mutually benefit each other.
WHY HIRE OUR CLIENTS?
Before our clients reach their employer they have attended our FOCUS Programme where we have worked with them to ensure they are work ready. We work with them in the following areas:
- We work with them to explore work and study opportunities.
- Learn key skills for work preparation.
- Gain more motivation.
- Develop self-leadership, team building and confidence.
- Build support networks.
- Eliminate barriers to successful employment.
- Build support networks to work through wellbeing issues.
Our mentors develop meaningful relationships with our clients to ensure can deliver desired outcomes for both the employer and the client. If you are not familiar with the term pastoral care it consists of helping acts, healing, sustaining, guiding and nurturing of persons whose troubles and concerns arise in the context of daily interactions. We help our clients through these troubles and concerns to ensure a sustainable work placement – to date we boost an 80% success rate.
When our client commences their work placement, we support this transition for a period of six months. As an employer if you have an issue with our client, you can come to us first to ensure the issue is ironed out. We do our utmost to ensure our client succeeds in their chosen industry and workplace.
STATISTICS ON CLIENT INDUSTRY PLACEMENT
These are the sectors we have placed our clients into and we would love to grow our employer network.
OUR EMPLOYMENT PARTNERS
“I have worked with Triple Summits for five years and they walk the talk. The team is a highly experienced bunch who bring a skill set which works well with their youth employment program. The team are highly effective and professional leaders who are able to relate and resonate with youth.
The youth I have engaged with through the Triple Summits programme are motivated, have a high self esteem and have an intangible skill set that is unique to their programme. Those intangibles are called hope, faith and belief that they can find their place in society and succeed in life.
Finally, one unique aspect or point of difference that sets Triple Summits apart from the rest is that they do not give up once an outcome is achieved. They have a habit of following up with their clients, and they continue to provide pastoral care and ongoing support for those who may be struggling to adjust to their new working environment. If things are not quite going according to plan they re-engage and find a solution that meets the needs of their clients.”
WANT TO STAY IN TOUCH ABOUT EMPLOYING PEOPLE? CONTACT US!