16 – 17 yrs
Are you a 16 – 17 year old from the Hamilton area wanting support to make good decisions about your future?
WHANAKE PROGRAMME WAIKATO
We want you to have a bright future! As part of our Whanake Programme we can work with you to see where you’re at and where you want to be. We can help you get there by looking at what might hold you back and create an action plan together. We will keep you on track and support you to succeed and achieve your goals.
At Triple Summits we deliver Youth Services as a provider to the Ministry of Social Development. We believe in empowering our rangatahi to become successful in all areas of their lives. Our Whanake programme aims to:
- Deliver impactive, interactive and meaningful mentoring and training
- Walk alongside our rangatahi to achieve their training, education and employment goals
- Build the leader within each young person to influence positive change in their lives and in their whanau, workplace and community
Working together with our Youth Coach you will:
- Identify your goals and where you want to be
- Figure out what could hold you back at school, training or work based learning
- Create your own pathway plan
- Learn and develop key life skills
- Achieve education, training, work based learning or employment
- Develop your CV and interview skills
- Have assistance with any personal situations that may arise for you
- Review your progress and be supported to stay on track
This is a FREE service for rangatahi. If you are interested in finding out more about how we can work together please contact us!